Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Drug-Free Workplace / Americans with Disabilities Act
Asotin County is a Drug-Free Workplace and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Persons requiring accommodation should advise us of that need.
Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Asotin County will hire only United States citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Documented evidence of identity and employment eligibility must be presented at time of hire.
The Human Resources Department shall ensure that any complaint determined to be subject to investigation is assigned to an investigator who shall complete the investigation process as soon as possible, making every attempt to complete the process within sixty (60) days after determination that investigation is required. Complaints or reports of harassment submitted by County employees will be investigated by: Chris Kemp, COO, Kevin Wesley, Labor Relations, and Clear Risk Solutions.
- Cafeteria 125 Plan, optional
- Direct Deposit offered and Idaho tax withheld
- Aflac, optional
- Dental Insurance with Regence Blue Shield of Idaho - full family paid for by County
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment with Unum - $24,000 provided at no cost to employee
- Long term care insurance offered through Unum
- Medical Insurance offered by either Uniform Medical Plan or Aetna
- Vision Insurance with Vision Service Plan - full family paid for by County
- Retirement in either the Public Employees' Retirement System or Law Enforcement Officers' and Fire Fighters systems, required
- Three additional deferred compensation programs available, optional
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday pay
- Voluntary Employees Beneficiary Association as defined by each union contract
- Beautiful Country living, small town atmosphere
- Close knit communities