Asotin County Equal Opportunity Employer
Compliance With Statutes
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Asotin County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Drug Free Workplace / Americans with Disabilities Act
Asotin County is a Drug Free Workplace and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Persons requiring accommodation should advise us of that need.
Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Asotin County will hire only United States citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Documented evidence of identity and employment eligibility must be presented at time of hire.
- Cafeteria 125 Plan, optional
- Direct Deposit offered and Idaho tax withheld
- Aflac, optional
- Dental Insurance with Regence Blue Shield of Idaho - full family paid for by County
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment with Unum - $24,000 provided at no cost to employee
- Long term care insurance offered through Unum
- Medical Insurance offered by either Uniform Medical Plan or Aetna
- Vision Insurance with Vision Service Plan - full family paid for by County
- Retirement in either the Public Employees' Retirement System or Law Enforcement Officers' and Fire Fighters systems, required
- Three additional deferred compensation programs available, optional
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday pay
- Voluntary Employees Beneficiary Association as defined by each union contract
- Beautiful Country living, small town atmosphere
- Close knit communities