- Halter tops and tank tops are not permitted.
- Hats are to be removed upon entering the Courtroom.
- Shoes and shirts are necessary.
- Suitable attire is required.
- Absolutely no type of weapon allowed.
- Cell phones should be turned off or on silent.
- No smoking, food, or drink will be allowed.
Children may be present in the Courtroom, but if they disturb the proceedings you may be requested to remove them. The Court does not provide childcare.
When You Arrive
You do not need to check in with the Court Clerk unless your name is not listed on the docket. Once you find your name on the docket, you may enter the Courtroom, be seated, and wait for the Judge to call your name.