ASOTIN COUNTY YOUTH COMMISSION
Asotin County Youth Commission Vision
To create, foster, & maintain a positive environment for all the youth of Asotin County through partnerships that identify, promote & provide community resources for youth involvement, leadership, recognition & empowerment.
Objectives of the Asotin County Youth Commission
- To identify issues and concerns important to Asotin County Youth through outreach and engagement with other youth; and to make recommendations to county officials regarding these issues.
- To inform the community about the concerns and needs of youth through the support of youth activities.
- To improve adult/youth partnerships by creating & maintaining positive, exemplary, & honorable relations with county residents.
- To provide leadership training & offer youth opportunities to develop their own personal leadership skills.
Awards Night Nomination Forms
The Awards Night Nomination Forms are located on the “Youth Awards Night” page.
2016-2017 Youth Commissioners
- Veteran Members: Anna Belanger, Kara Goedhart, Logan Heflin, Matthew Ubachs, Taylor Ziegler
- New Members: Niobe Bender, Rikki Claunch, Christin Fisbeck, Elana Hale, Lauren Kimler, LaReisha Kunze, Nicholas Noland, Alyssa Pearson, Rylie Lowe, Paxton Taylor, Abby Vance