ASOTIN COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
“To serve the public by administering justice and resolving disputes under the law in a manner that is timely, fair, and impartial thereby protecting the rights and liberties guaranteed by the constitutions of the State of Washington and the United States.”
This Court values and seeks to promote:
- Fairness – Administering individual justice in individual cases and treating all people with respect and dignity.
- Accessibility – Equally serving all people and consistently working to identify and remove barriers to access.
- Integrity – Protecting individual rights and liberties and protecting the confidentiality of court participants as required by law; developing employees who conduct themselves ethically and professionally.
- Responsiveness and Responsibility – Addressing the public’s needs in an efficient, effective, courteous way, using innovative methods and maintaining accountability.
- Honorable Scott D. Gallina, Judge
- Court Administrator – Tammy Tenny Contact me
- We are located on the 2nd floor of the Asotin County Courthouse.
The Honorable Judge Scott D. Gallina