EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER DRUG FREE WORK PLACE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Asotin County will hire only United States citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Documented evidence of identity and employment eligibility must be presented at time of hire. Asotin County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is a Drug Free Workplace and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Persons requiring accommodation should advise us of that need. All Asotin County positions require a background check, physical, and drug test.
Open Position(s) Download (PDF):
- Indigent Defense Advertisement (open until filled)
- Office Assistant – County Clerk’s Office (closes 2/10/20)
- Solid Waste Equipment Operator – Landfill (closes 2/19/20)
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney – PA’s Office (open until filled)
- Employment Direct Support 1 (PT) – Community Services (open until filled)