Court Files can be viewed during office hours from 8 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Restricted or Sealed Files will need an I.D. or Court Order to view.
To request copies of court documents from the Superior Court Clerk’s Office, please fill out this PDF form and either print and return it to the Clerk’s Office, located on the second floor of the courthouse at 135 2nd Street, Asotin, WA 99402, or you may send it to our e-mail at email@example.com.
Once our office has received your request, we can then make your copies and contact you with the fee. Our copy fees are as follows:
- Non-Certified Copy – $0.50 a page
- Certified Copy – $5 for the first page and $1 for every additional page
- Authenticated/Exemplified copy – $4 for the Authentication, $5 for the first page, and $1 for every additional page
- Electronic Copy by e-mail – $0.25 a page (payment must be received first before copy is sent)
- CD Hearing Request – $10 for each individual hearing
Copies can then be retrieved and paid for at our office. Payment may be made in the form of either cash, check, or money order made payable to the Asotin County Clerk. If you are located out of town, and are unable to retrieve copies from our office directly, you may mail to our office a check or money order as well as a self-addressed stamped envelope so that we may return the copies to you.