(Click on picture for Internet Tabs)
Sale of motor vehicle and vessel licenses
- Collection of license fees
- Transfer of vehicles and vessels from one owner to another
- Title changes to add or delete a legal owner other than the registered owner
- Other transactions involving motor vehicles and vessels
The Auditor is also an agent for the Department of Revenue and collects sales taxes on transfers of such vehicles made between individuals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Licensing & Registering a Vehicle/Vessel in Washington State
- First Time Titling and Registering in Washington State?
- Titling & Registering of Vehicles
- Titling & Registration of Vessels
- Specialized Plates and Emblems
- What to Know When Buying a Used Vehicle
For additional information, go to the Washington State Department of Licensing website.
Asotin County Auto License Office
135 2nd St
PO Box 129 (mailing address)
Asotin, WA 99402
Phone Number: (509) 243-2084
Mon – Thurs 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Fri 7:30AM – 1:00PM
914 6th St, Clarkston, WA 99203
Phone Number: (509) 758-7611
Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM